Anake Mahealani comes from a lineage of healers, teachers, counsellors, priests, and priestesses — providers of ceremonial events.
Land & Private Residential
Anake Mahealani recommends that land and private residential blessings, with or without a house, occur before land clearing and building on the land.
- Dig two holes on either side of the driveway entrance, and inside of the boundary. Each hole should be approximately 12″ across and 12″ deep. Be sure to have enough soil for planting, and medium-sized rocks to cover and prevent animals from disturbing the plants.
- At the time of the event, do have on hand fresh white meat fish (two small fish, or one large fish that is cut in half)
- As is customary, after the blessing, do plan on serving guests snacks and refreshments, lunch, etc.
Land & Private Residential Fees
Fees are dependent on location.
- Pahoa – Keaau — $245.
- Hilo – Volcano (to 15 mi. marker) — $255
- Hamakua (up to N. Hilo before Pauillo) — $335
- Honoka’a – Waimea — $425.
- South Kona and other Kona Areas — $455 – $525
Fees are payable in:
- Money order, cashier, or traveller’s checks made out to M. Henry. Sorry, no personal checks or charge cards.
- Paypal: https://paypal.me/mahealanih
Upon agreement with Mahealani of your requested date, you will need to mail your non-refundable deposit to lock-in your scheduled date. The deposit is 50% of the total. Upon receipt of the deposit, an email will be sent to confirm your date.
The remaining balance is due within 15 days before the scheduled date.
Commercial Properties & Businesses
Send Anake Mahealani your requirements and site location to receive details of fee and appointment availability.
NOTE: As is customary, after the blessing, do plan on serving guests snacks and refreshments, lunch, etc.