There are no accidents. Only a timeless and opportune moment to experience the reconnection to ancient teachings rooted in the Aloha Universal Spirit and to consciously weave it as a beautiful and colorful flower lei into your life-style today.
So come and experience this very special spiritual journey with the ancestors and Aunty Mahealani, a messenger, teacher, native story teller from Puna, Hawai’i. Aunty shares the Ancient Hawaiian teachings and traditional method for reconnecting Self to Self-Greatness, as rooted in the Aloha Spirit teachings and pragmatic values for use in today’s lifestyle.
Only as far as I seek can I go
Only as deep as I look can I see
Only as much as I dream can I be
Class topics are formulated and presented during actual class time with the energies and spirit guides of all participants chosen to attend the classes. Subject matter are delivered on a need-to-know-and-ready-to-accept evolving basis. Some of the topics we may cover are:
- Ka Ho’omana’o Ana No — The Remembrance
- Na Kanawai Holo’oko’a — The Universal Laws
- Hele Ka ‘Olelo — Walk the Talk with Spirit
- E Hana Pono, E Noho Hau’oli – Working Pono, Living a Happy Life!!
- Ka Hala Ola — Past Life Regression + Why Past Life Regression???
- Ka Loko Na Keiki — The “Gang,” The Inner/Hidden Child/Children
- Na Keiki Pa’ani — Celebrating Self-Alohas with Keiki Magic!
More information can be found here: Ho’opono Pono Ke Ala.
Best Way To Learn
- It is highly recommended that attendance into the classes are met in the order presented since information in the classes build upon one another.
- If attendance can not be met in the proper order, it’s best to wait for future availability of classes.
- Plan your attendance to take all sessions, when offered; or do in three parts at a time, in proper order. No skipping!
- Returning students, having completed all sessions, may register to attend any of the classes for review (approx. 2 hours per session) which is dependent on space available. Please make pre-arrangements via email or phone.
- If you have children, please arrange your own childcare beforehand. None is available in the classes.
If you would like to host a workshop in your area, send us an email.
Schedule will soon be released in the coming weeks in a regularly updated “Schedule” section.